Hi, you are logged in as , if you are not , please click here
You are shopping as , if this is not your email, please click here

Small Vessel Experienced Seafarer Route Registration & Issue of TRB

Small Vessel Experienced Seafarer Route Registration & Issue of TRB


This is for applications and registration under the ‘experienced seafarer route' as per MSN 1904.  You will need to provide copies of your sea service records, evidencing 24 months onboard vessels >200kW in an engineering role, with at least 6 months actual sea time (See MSN 1904 Section 5 for sea going service clarification). This sea time should be verified by PYA or Nautilus. Also required are copies of your basic STCW’s, AEC 1 & AEC 2 certification.

Please send required documents to [email protected] along with proof of payment. Once received, your application will be considered by the Panel and decision made regarding eligibility.  A Training Record Book, and registration letter stating the TRB registration number will then be provided. This will enable you to progress on towards an SV EOOW Certificate of Competency.

It is an MCA requirement to register with a training provider and complete an official TRB to progress on this route.

Refund information

No refund will be provided if your application is unsuccessful, so please follow our registration guidance to ensure your eligibility.


How would you rate your experience today?

How can we contact you?

What could we do better?

   Change Code