Hi, you are logged in as , if you are not , please click here
You are shopping as , if this is not your email, please click here

Replacement Certificate

Replacement Certificate



A replacement of original award certificates issued to students after 2005.



Detailed Description

A replacement certificate will only be issued in the event of the original certificate being lost or destroyed. 

In order for a relacement certificate to be issued, you will need to request and complete a replacement certificate form from the Student Operations Team.  Once your application has been accepted you can pay for your new certificate here.  Once you have made payment, your certificate will be posted to you.  

If you live outside the UK, we can courier the certificate, however this will need to be purchased seperately here (link to courier charge page). The certificates can take up to four weeks to be processed once payment has been made.

Refund Policy

Refunds will not be issued once the certificate has gone into print.

Should you require any further assistance please contact:

Quality Management, Room A101
Solent University
East Park Terrace
SO14 0YN.

Tel: + 44 (0)23 8201 3500
E-mail:  [email protected]


How would you rate your experience today?

How can we contact you?

What could we do better?

   Change Code