What is it about?
IBMW offers you the opportunity to choose from 10 European Universities to attend and work on a real business project for one week.
The topic you will be working on depends on which University you would like to attend (check below for dates)
- Valencia, Spain: “Developing a strategic marketing plan for a Winery”: 26th Feb – 3rd March
- Paris, France: “Digital marketing issue”: 5th March – 10th March
- Vienna, Austria: “Adult educational organisation in times of digitalisation”: 19th March – 24th March.
- Heilbronn, Germany: “Project with Mercedes-Benz”: 26th March- 31st March
- Riga, Latvia: “Marketing plan for a national park”: 26th March - 31st.
- Brussels, Belgium: “Green package design for a leading Belgian retailer”: 3rd April – 7th April
- The Hague, Netherlands: “Positioning a brand abroad (Alcoholic beverages)”: 3rd April - 7th April.
- Southampton, UK: “Development a marketing plan for cruise line QM2”: 8th May – 12th May.