Hi, you are logged in as , if you are not , please click here

Replacement Council Tax Certificate

Replacement Council Tax Certificate



A £15 charge for a replacement council tax certificate where it has been lost or destroyed.

There will be no charge for replacing defective certificates, but the original will need to be produced before the replacement is issued.


Detailed Description

Ordering and Collection

Once you have made payment, please bring your receipt with your order number to your Student Hub, who will distribute your replacement certificate.

Refund Policy

No refunds will be given once the certificate has been issued, even in the event where an original has been found.

Should you require any further assistance please contact:

The Student Hub

E-mail:  students@solent.ac.uk