The physiotherapy services is currently available every Wednesday between the hours of 10am and 5:00pm.
If you require an appointment outside of these hours then please contact us and we shall try to accommodate your requests.
Please contact us at email@example.com to arrange a physiotherapy appointment.
Our initial physiotherapy assessments are for 60 minutes which shall allow time for a comprehensive assessment, physiotherapy treatment and prescription of a home exercise programme. Subsequent sessions are for 30 minutes.
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment time for your first session to allow time to complete required health screening and consent paperwork
- We would recommend you wearing appropriate and loose fitting clothing so that your injured area can be easily exposed e.g. shorts for lower limb injuries, vest top for neck and shoulder injuries etc.
- For lower limb injuries, please bring any footwear that you would regularly wear when your symptoms arise e.g. sports trainers, work shoes etc.
- If you have had any recent scans or tests then please bring a copy of your results if these are relevant to your injury
- It may also be useful to bring a list of any medications that you are taking as these are often difficult to recall when asked
- Physiotherapy sessions may include physical contact including massage. You will be asked to consent to each treatment prior to it’s implementation. You reserve the right to refuse any treatments
- Payments for physiotherapy sessions can be made through the online shop. Please bring proof of purchase to your physiotherapy session to show your physiotherapist. An emailed receipt on your phone will suffice